Braless in the Buick by Jenna Leigh




Braless in the Buick
Contemporary Romance
ISBN 1-897261-60-8


Allie Stephenson is starting over. After years of trying to make her marriage work, she's single and settling down in the suburbs with her son, M. J. Unfortunately for her, other forces have decided that it is just the right time for a man to slip into her life, home, and heart.

When Jake Donally moves into the neighborhood, the ladies all take notice. So far, he's kept a low profile. However, that all changes when Allie breaks his Bonsai, and the wall he built around his heart, come tumbling down. Unfortunately, Jake is not all that he seems, and he's been looking for a chance to get to know Allie much better.
To read and excerpt to Braless in the Buick go here

Braless in the Buick was my debut novel and will always hold a special place in my heart because it proved to me that I could achieve what I'd always secretly dreamed of becoming—an author. Now, over a year later, with a few more contracts under my writing belt, I'm still just as stunned that I get to do something I love so much. I'm also surprised when other people actually like what I do, because Braless was also nominated for a CAPA award at The Romance Studio, which just made my year! And then Coffee Time Romance asked me to be the featured author in their forum for January, so 2007 is looking wonderful for me so far, I only hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Available at
Champagne Books
Fictionwise


Happy Reading!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: