Revised and Re-released ~ and better than ever!

Convincing Cate by Jamie Hill

ISBN: 978-1-906328-99-3
Genre: Contemporary
Vince Mason is sure the perfect woman doesn't exist. When he meets elusive Cate Reynolds and finds she's nearly as close to perfect as he can imagine, he doesn't want her to slip away.

Cate is attracted to Vince, but she sees one major problem—he's almost ten years younger, an age span she refuses to live with.

It's going to take one carefully crafted plan, a few well-meaning relatives, and maybe even a shot from Cupid's arrow before Vince is through convincing Cate.


Erotic fiction that's "Simply Irresistible"
Visit my website: www.jamiehill.biz
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter: Simply Irresistible
Check out my authors groups: Phoenix Rising Authors
and Authors Who Dare

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't used to find younger men to be sexy, but now that I'm 48, I've totally changed my mind. This sounds really hot. I'll have to check it out.