It's hard to believe it's been five years since I received my first contract with Whiskey Creek Press, for "Cupid's Arrow". Hard to grasp that in the last five years I've had 8 books published. And 2010 is looking good, too. With a goal of one book a year, so far I have two coming out. A re-release of "All the Right Moves", this time in print. And my first short erotic romance, "Talk Dirty to Me". This one makes me blush!

"Cupid's Arrow" was just the beginning and launched my career, giving me the confidence I needed to pursue my dreams. I'll never forget how I felt, reading that email from Debi Womack for the first time, offering me a contract. I'd just returned home from a two-week cruise to Alaska and it was the first thing I saw in my inbox. I was on top of the world!

Since then I've written spicy, spicy suspense, torrid suspense, torrid and now erotic romance. But that sweet romance will always be one of my favorites. It made me a best seller, as it was on the publisher's best sellers list for two consecutive months!


Readers' Choice #1 Bestseller

Mike has his hands full between working as a police detective and raising a teenage daughter by himself. The last thing he's looking for is a relationship to complicate his life, much less love. However, he finds himself immediately smitten with Emma Stuart after a mistake lands him at her door. Soon it seems he's bumping into her everywhere he goes. He convinces himself he's not interested, only problem is, why can't he ignore the heat between them every time they meet?

Emma's content with her quiet life the way it is. Two years after her divorce she's looking forward to settling into her new condo by the lake. However, her matchmaking sister has other plans. Before she knows it she's running into Stratton's sexy small town detective at every turn. Mike quickly lays down the law, his law that he's not going to get involved with her. Well, if that's the case, why can't keep his hands off her?

Debbie Wallace AKA Tory Richards

Romance with an Attitude Blog
Debbie Wallace
Whiskey Creek Press
Tory Richards

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: