A #Threesome for #Christmas: A Holiday #Menage by Giselle Renarde

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0788VB3G7?tag=dondes-20
A Threesome for Christmas
A Holiday Menage by Giselle Renarde

Cathy takes care of everyone else’s needs. This Christmas, who will take care of hers?

The holidays are coming. For Cathy, that means getting the house ready for her elderly mother’s arrival. Things are going to change in the New Year. She’ll be taking care of Mom full-time. It’s the right thing to do, but that doesn’t mean she’s looking forward to it.

Enter Jeremy, the young tenant who lives in her basement, and Vance, the rugged handyman who makes Cathy weak in the knees. If anyone knows how to look after Cathy, it’s these two guys!

Hot tears welled in Cathy’s eyes. Shifting out of her chair, she turned toward the sink because she didn’t want Jeremy to see her cry. She grabbed the kettle and dumped out the stale water, adding fresh, then turning it on. What else could she do? Wash her breakfast dishes. That would buy her enough time for the choking sensation in her throat to subside.

But Jeremy wasn’t a stupid guy. He said, “Hey Cath, what’s wrong? Anything I can do?”

How could she answer a question like that? Her shoulders fell, followed by her head, and she told him, “There’s nothing anyone can do. Not only am I alone, but now I get to spend the next few years of my life playing nursemaid to a mother who thinks everything I do is wrong. I don’t want to do this, Jeremy! I don’t want her living here!”

When Cathy turned, Jeremy was right there in front of her, ready for her to collapse in his arms. And she did. She’d been holding in her tears for too long, and they all came out, soaking his terrycloth robe.

“Hey, hey, you’re not alone,” Jeremy consoled her. She could hear in his voice that she’d hurt him. “You’ve got me, remember? I’m here. I’m always here for you.”

“Oh, I know you are, but…” Cathy opened her eyes to find the handsome bath installer standing at the kitchen door, watching the scene. Straightening away from Jeremy, she wiped the tears from her cheeks. “Yes? Is there anything I can do for you?”

She hated herself for being so curt, but Cathy hated crying in front of other people. It was embarrassing. And for him to catch her in Jeremy’s arms…

“I’m sorry,” the installer said. “I heard crying and…” His thought trailed off as he stared daggers at Jeremy.

Men were so strange.

“Oh,” Cathy said. “This is Jeremy, my tenant. He rents the basement suite.”

The installer man nodded, then wiped his hand on his overalls and stuck it out for Jeremy to shake. “Vance. Good to meet you.”
Buy it from...
Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0788VB3G7?tag=dondes-20
Barnes and Noble https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-threesome-for-christmas-giselle-renarde/1127637659?ean=2940158865152
Kobo https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/ebook/a-threesome-for-christmas

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: