New Release! THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLF!

So excited to announce I've got a new release out with Blushing Books called THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLF! It actually came out years ago and has been out of print for a while, so I've reworked it. This version is totally different - and I think better - than the original. I'm excited about it! Hope you will be, too!


Happy Reading!




Kat Sinclair is in love with Detective Reese Huntley. The only problem is that his partner is her extremely overprotective brother. And her brother has a stupid rule about her not dating cops. What her brother doesn’t know is that she and Reese have been secretly going out for months. Or at least they had been until Reese decides he can’t keep seeing her because it violates some ridiculous bro code.

Kat isn’t the type to give up easily, however, and comes up with a plan to change his mind. But her scheme to make him believe there’s a psycho after her backfires when Reese sees though her ploy and puts her over his knee for a sound spanking. That doesn’t deter Kat. She’s going to stick to her plan until she gets her man. She doesn’t care how many times or how hard he spanks her.

When it turns out that her life really is in danger, will Reese believe her? Or will he think she’s just crying wolf again?


Excerpt:


Kat kept her legs wrapped around him long after her orgasm had subsided. She loved the feel of him inside of her and didn’t want to let him go just yet. But they couldn’t stay locked like that all night or they’d both be stiff come morning. So, when Reese kissed her and rolled over onto his back, she willingly curled up in his arms.

“Mmm. Maybe I should call and tell you someone followed me home more often.”

Beside her, Reese stiffened, the hand he’d been rubbing up and down her arm going still. “Wait a minute. What?”

Uh-oh.“N-nothing. I just meant that I knew you’d come if you thought I needed you.”

She cringed inwardly. Crap. That hadn’t come out any better.

Reese swore under his breath. “I can’t believe I fell for this.”

Kat pushed herself up on her elbow, which was a mistake. All it did was give Reese room to kick free of the blanket and get to his feet.

“Fell for what?” she asked.

“You know damn well what.” He glared at her as he pulled on his jeans, then reached for his shirt. “No one followed you home. You made that whole thing up.”

Kat’s stomach tightened into a knot as he snatched his gun holster from the floor and shrugged into it. Everything had been so perfect. Why did she have to open her big mouth and screw it up?

“I didn’t make up anything,” she insisted. “Someone was outside the door.”

That part was true, at least. But Reese wasn’t buying it. He picked up his jacket and stormed out of the bedroom.

Double crap.

Somehow Kat scrambled out of bed without getting tangled up in the blanket and falling on her face. She threw on her robe, trying the belt as she hurried after him.

“Reese, wait! I didn’t make anything up. Why would I do something like that?”

He spun around to face her, his dark eyes glinting. “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe to trick me into coming over here so you could get me into bed.”

Kat felt her face turn red. “Do you even know how stupid that sounds?”

“Actually, it sounds pretty damn clever to me. But then you always did know how to get me to do whatever you wanted.”

She almost laughed. If that were true, she wouldn’t have to resort to this kind of underhanded crap to get him to see reason. “Now, you’re just being a jerk, and I’m not going to stand here and defend myself to you. Next time some strange guy follows me home, I’ll go ahead and invite him in.”

“Don’t be stupid.”

She folded her arms. “First I’m clever, and now I’m stupid. Which is it, Reese? Because if I really had the ability to make you do whatever I wanted, I’d make you see you’re the one who’s being stupid. Regardless of what you say, you want me just as much as I want you—the bed-shaking sex we had in there proves that—and if calling you every time I think someone follows me home is what it’s going to take to get you to admit it, that’s what I’ll do.”

The muscle in his jaw flexed. “No, you won’t, because I’m going to make damn sure you don’t.”

Before Kat could even ask what he meant, Reese grabbed her arm and marched her over to the couch. But instead of plunking her down on one of the cushions and lecturing her like she thought he would, he sat down and gave her arm a tug that sent her tumbling over his knee. She immediately tried to push herself up, but a firm hand shoved her back down.

“Reese, what…”

The rest of what she’d been going to say ended in a gasp as his hand come down hard on her upturned ass. Her eyes went wide. What the hell? Was he actually spanking her? He smacked her again, harder this time. He was spanking her!


Buy it at Blushing Books!
http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=477


Buy it at Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Who-Cried-Wolf-ebook/dp/B00C1RXD2M/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1364483349&sr=1-1&keywords=Paige+Tyler+The+Girl+Who+Cried+Wolf


*hugs*
Paige

Sexy Romantic Fiction!

http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com
http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: