Wedding Heat: Swing Low

It's been a bit of a wait, but the 9th installment of Wedding Heat has finally hit the market.

Wedding Heat: Swing Low (BDSM Menage Erotica) is a so full of fetish, BDSM, lesbian licking, bisexy anal loving and fishnets that it's almost impossible to categorize. Oh, I forgot the sex swing. Oh, and it's about swingers. Hence the name. Duh.

Before I share the blurb and an excerpt, I just want to tell you a TMI story about the publication process. If you don't like TMI, cover your ears. Or your eyes, I guess.

As I might have mentioned, my girlfriend is a grammar geek (so am I, for that matter), and she's editing the entire Wedding Heat series. I LOVE collaborating with her. We work really well together.

Anyhoo, one day I met up with her and she mentioned that she'd been working on Wedding Heat: Swing Low. As soon as I saw her (in the parking lot at her workplace), she was super touchy, affectionate, grabby, you name it. Sweet's not usually one for over PDAs, so I was kind of like, "What's going on here?" It struck me as bizarre.

Until the day I started proofreading Wedding Heat: Swing Low.

Holy Mother! I guess a long while had gone by from the time I wrote Swing Low to the time I proofread it, because I didn't remember how blazing hot it was. I mean... this is the book my girl calls "10,000 words, all sex" and that's pretty much true. But not just any old sex. There's Neil dominating his wife and his sister-in-law, who are so hot for each other all they want to do is lick each others' pussies. The girls are in fishnet bodystockings, Suki's bound in a sex swing, Denitsa's fucking her with a strap-on... *water! please!*

So, the day I was proofreading this story, my girlfriend walked through my front door and I just jumped her. I didn't even say hello. I literally grabbed her crotch and started playing with her. It wasn't even a seduction, it was more of a "We're having sex now. Hope you're okay with that."

That's the impact Wedding Heat: Swing Low had on my girl and I. I hope it works as well in your sex life!


Forget the happy couple—it’s the guests that make this wedding sizzle!

Neil and Denitsa could be called many things—swingers, fetishists, sex toy connoisseurs, BDSM aficionados—but when they attend their nephew’s wedding, their wild sex life isn’t something they share with the family. Well, that’s not entirely true. After Neil stops off en route to buy a sex swing, fishnet body stockings, a whip and a brand new strap-on, he and Denitsa are eager to invite their sister-in-law Suki to play with their new toys. It’s been years since the three of them have gone to bed together. Does Suki still swing that way?

WARNINGS: This title contains bondage, domination, lesbian sex, anal fetish, sex toys, and MFF ménage.

EXCERPT:

Denitsa stood at the foot of the bed and waited. With every breath, she felt her bodystocking dig more ruthlessly into her skin. She could smell Suki’s cunt. Their mutual excitement was the perfume of nymphs.

“Stand still,” Neil instructed. He fitted a belt around Denitsa’s hips and buckled it at the back. She knew what it was by the heaviness in front of her. There were straps that went around her upper thighs too, and Neil buckled them so tight she wondered if she’d be able to move her legs.

“Open your eyes,” he said.

Denitsa gazed down at her sizeable black cock. It was big, but not too big, and in fact that surprised her. Neil so enjoyed watching her insert shockingly huge items into other women’s pussies. The dildo attached to this gorgeous leather harness appeared small for his taste.

The cat o’nine tails rested over Neil’s shoulder as he strode toward Suki’s upturned ass. Grabbing her cheeks with both hands, he spread them wide, giving Denitsa a superb view of her sweet asshole.

“I want you to fuck little sister’s ass,” Neil said before spitting into the groove of Suki’s crack. Her hole puckered as his frothy spit lingered above it.

“Is that all the lubrication she gets?” Denitsa asked. Now she understood why this dildo was smaller than the ones they had at home. Even so, the cock was large enough to cause Suki serious pain without considerable lube.

“Don’t get antsy,” Neil said. “Remember who’s holding the whip.”
Available now from:


BookStrand: http://www.bookstrand.com/wedding-heat-swing-low-mff-bdsm
 All Romance: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-weddingheatswinglowmffbdsm-960767-147.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: