Wicked Desire Excerpt and Video

Maggie Myers returns home to rebuild her life and to escape her stalking ex-husband. To local small town sheriff Matt Dillon she’s more trouble than he needs. But the lady has enough sass and curves to tempt a saint. Well, he never claimed to be a saint, and Maggie is about to find out she’s been teasing the wrong man.


Excerpt-

“I hope you don’t mind, Sheriff, but I was starving.” She popped another, smaller berry into her mouth. “They forgot to give me my ration of bread and water back at the jail.” Her smart mouth was going to land her in trouble some day.

“Your smart mouth is going to land you in trouble some day,” he remarked, guessing her thoughts. “Why aren’t you in bed?”

Hadn’t she just told him why? She just managed to hold back a smile. She dipped a finger in the whipped cream and brought it to her mouth, glancing up at Matt innocently. “I wasn’t sure how you’d feel about me eating in your bed.”

Without warning Matt moved away from the door and walked further into the room. The look in his eyes was almost wild. He looked hungry. Maggie caught her breath but he ignored it, continuing toward her with purposeful strides. With a growl he reached for her arm and hauled her to her feet, nearly toppling over the chair she’d been sitting in.

“Sheriff…”

“I brought you here with one thought in mind, to prove to myself that I was immune to you. That I could be in the same room, house with you and control my thoughts of wanting to screw the hell out of you. I’ve always prided myself on being strong enough to overcome any temptation.”

“Do I tempt you?” Her hands fell to his chest.

His laugh was a deep grunt. “Day and night. Hell, you’d tempt a saint, honey. I intend to kiss you and nothing is going to stop me.”

He didn’t sound happy, but that didn’t stop him swooping down on her and taking her mouth in a savage, lustful kiss. His powerful arms crushed Maggie to him. He locked her arms behind her back, even though she wasn’t struggling to escape.

She moaned softly, dreamily, welcoming Matt’s powerful embrace and forceful mouth. When his free hand fastened on her breast, wildfire exploded through her blood, threatening to consume her. She arched her back and thrust her aching flesh more fully into his rough caress. Silently pleading for him to do more.

His hand began to move over her, exploring every inch through the thin fabric of the tee shirt she was wearing, taking his time as though she were something to treasure. Breathless whispers escaped Maggie as she eagerly gave in to his silent, hungry demands.She began to squirm beneath his ardent caresses with a need to participate. But Matt refused to release her hands, keeping total control of the situation. Teasing her at his will. Finally she was able to twist her head, breaking their fiery kiss,

“Mathew!” she panted, gulping in mouthfuls of air. “Please, I need to touch you, too.” Maggie was careful to keep her face turned away but his mouth only moved to the soft exposed arch of her throat. She felt his teeth gently rake along her skin, causing a ripple of sharp desire down her spine.

“Sheriff…” she pleaded, shuddering violently against his length. She felt his hard-on pressing against her and a pool of warmth flooded between her legs. She was actually throbbing with arousal.

“Mathew…”

“God, don’t say my name like that, Maggie.” His voice came out hoarse, revealing the highly aroused state he was in. “You’re going to make me come.”

Maggie laughed huskily. “Isn’t that why you brought me here?” She finally tugged free. Before she lost her nerve she reached forward and fondled the hot, pulsing length of him through his thin pajama bottoms. His shaft felt thick and strong in her palm. The breath hissed from between his tightly clenched teeth, his eyes darkened into murky, fathomless pools. His nostrils flared, taking in the raw essence of their combined body heat. Chemistry. Maggie watched as he closed his eyes and groaned. “Isn’t it…Sheriff?” She gave him a little squeeze, reveling in her power when he shuddered.

“Yes! Damn you!” he admitted. “I could have turned you loose at the station but for the first time in my life I’ve forgotten the main objective and said to hell with the rules. Nothing I do concerning you makes any sense.”

Maggie shivered wildly, gently squeezing the bulge in her
hand. It thrilled her that she had that kind of power over Matt.

“Maggie…” He shuddered.


Tory Richards
Whiskey Creek Press Torrid
Romance with an Attitude Blog


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: