A Special Birthday Contest with Shelley Munro

I’ve had a great year with ten releases. To thank my readers and to celebrate my birthday, I’m having a party at my blog with special guests, photos and recipes. I’m also giving away one copy of each of my 2008 releases.

So far we've visited New York, had some great recipes, talked about flirting, Egypt and research, and discussed the boredom factor with books. Today we're visiting Banff National Park. I'm also participating with the Deliciously Decadent December author group from Ellora's Cave. Check for these posts throughout the month and go into an extra draw to win the books mentioned.

HOW TO ENTER:

Go to my blog and post a comment on one of the December posts. Of course, if you visit on more than one day that’s fine. The more comments you make, the higher the chance of winning a prize.

The contest closes on 31 December and I will notify the ten winners early in the New Year.

Shelley Munro

http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog

CAT BURGLAR, coming 31 December 2008
Ellora's Cave

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: