The Dread Moon is out!!!

Lilith's reputation as the best in the business has spread, and not just to the lycanthrope population. She's just been hired to find the original vampire. The vamps want what everyone else wants, equality. However, she will soon realize that the original vampire isn't just out for blood, or the return of rights to his people ... he wants Lilith too.


Rating: Carnal-violence, adult language, and situations, sex scene with autoerotic exphixiation.


“If you could help me with my cloak,” Dracula whispered softly against my hair as he leaned on me for support. “I believe it will conceal me well enough.”

Luther held him steady while I placed the long black cloak around his shoulders and pulled the hood over his dark hair. He looked like he’d stepped off the pages of an erotic novel. He wore one of those wonderful white shirts with ruffles around wrists which hung over the tops of his knuckles. The front of the shirt had laces between the ruffles, but they were not tied, leaving the shirt open to reveal a portion of his beautiful body. The hood cast a shadow over half of his face, leaving only his full pink lips visible. But I knew somewhere in the darkness lay those piercing emerald eyes, and it made me shiver.

Luther snapped his fingers in front of my eyes and I blinked.

“You ok?” he asked.

I realized then he was waiting on me to take the vampire downstairs. Marco had gone and apparently the car was waiting on us. How long had I been standing there? I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. I let Dracula put his arm around me. Without really considering what I was doing, I reached my hand inside his cloak and around his waist for support. His hand touched my bare shoulder and I wanted more. My mind was filled with visions that were not my own. His face hovered above me as his long dark hair cascaded over my eyes. His eyes burned like emerald fire. His shirt was open, I reached for him. I licked my way up his chest, over his throat. It wasn’t enough, it would never be enough. I craved more of him, all of him, and the scent of that wonderful cologne.

I cried out suddenly and clung to his waist to prevent falling in the floor. I hadn’t had an orgasm, but I was close.

Luther who had already turned his back on us was instantly beside me, “Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

“No,” I said quickly at the look he gave Dracula. “I’m not in any pain,” I gasped.



The Dread Moon is book three in my Lilith Mercury Werewolf Hunter Series, available now from New Concepts Publishing.

Books one and two are available now at http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/.

Book One – Red - www.newconceptspublishing.com/red.htm

Book Two Object of My Affection - http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/objectofmyaffection.htm

Tracey

The Dread Moon

“The beast inside of her craved some sort of satisfaction and Lilith knew just where to find it.”


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: